Morning Business Connection
CrossRidge Café, voted “Best of the Best 2017” in Indian Land for Coffee Shop/Café in the Carolina Gateway’s Reader’s Choice Awards, invites you to participate in their family-friendly open mic event. This free event is open to performers and audiences of all ages and is the second Thursday of each month (pending holidays and scheduled closures). Musicians, singers, comedians, storytellers, poets, and others are welcome.
Interested performers should email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
• Performer(s) First and Last Name
• What Your Performance Will Be (singing, playing an instrument, comedy, telling a story, etc.)
• City/State Where You Live
• Brief Bio (no longer than two sentences) that will allow the host to introduce you to the audience.
• MP3 file of audio if needed for performance
• • Performances must be no longer than 5 minutes. Singers/songwriters please have a short 3 song set not to exceed 12min.
• Performances must be appropriate for a general audience, which will be inclusive of children. We have a no tolerance policy for profanity, double entendre, vulgarity, etc.
• Performances must stay within the stage dimensions of 5 feet deep by 10 feet wide.
• CrossRidge Café will provide: up to 2 microphones, DI box for instrument amplification (1/4" plug), chairs and stools.
• Each performer/group must set up the stage for their act within 90 seconds and clear the stage of their properties within the same amount of time.
• We reserve the right to deny any performance that does not abide by the guideless above.
Follow us on Facebook @CrossRidgeCafe
“Nothing like a hot cup of coffee on a cold day...or a mild day, or a warm day, or a hot day...” - Unk